As soon as winter starts, we are advised to eat dry fruits because it is very useful in winter season. One such dry fruit is cashew, which is not only tasty, but it can also benefit our health in many ways. Mohit Tandon Burr Ridge Houston Texas says that Cashew is a good source of vitamins, proteins, fiber, phosphorus, selenium, calcium, iron, folate, magnesium, and antioxidants. Here are the some health benefits of eating Cashew:
- Control diabetes: Diabetes patients should include cashew nuts in the daily diet as it has many such nutrients which help in reducing the blood sugar level and maintain good health.
- Bones will be strong: According to Mohit Tandon Burr Ridge Houston Texas, for the strength of bones, we should consume cashews daily in the winter season. Because it is considered a rich source of calcium and magnesium, through which weak bones can also be made strong. Mohit Tandon (Burr Ridge Houston Texas) says that Cashews are very good source of bone-building iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc. Cashews contains magnesium, they help the body in maintaining a healthy bone structure. Most of your body’s magnesium is stored in the bones, so your bones will suffer if you’re deficient in magnesium. These are also rich in phosphorus, which helps in teeth and bones formation.
- Help to reduce weight: If you want to reduce weight or belly fat then you should have to eat cashew on regular basis as it is rich in fiber which works effectively in reducing weight. It contains omega 3 fatty acids in 0.14 g/100 g which helps in speeding up the metabolism. It works to burn fat. After consuming it, you feel full for a long time. So, you can also include cashews in the weight loss diet.
- Helpful in Strong Hair: Mohit Tandon says that If you start eating cashews, then within a few days the hair will become soft, thick, strong from the root and shiny.
- It helps prevent cancer: One of the best benefits of eating cashews is that it helps in reducing the risk of cancer. It prevents cancer cells from growing in the body. It works to protect from the problem of cancer.
- Good for eyes: Cashews have lutein and antioxidant properties. Cashews work to protect the eyes from damage. They work to protect the eyesight from the damage of the sun’s rays. They work to increase the eyesight.
- Good for glowing skin: Especially Cashew is good for glowing skin. It have copper and antioxidant properties. These are rich in selenium, zinc, magnesium, iron and phosphorus. These nutrients work to keep the skin healthy. They work to protect the skin from harmful free radicals.
- Pregnancy: According to Mohit Tandon (Burr Ridge Houston Texas), cashews have many nutrients , which are very beneficial during pregnancy. Magnesium present in cashew can be good for the health of the child and the mother.